I am excited to be Re-Opening VAST and to begin our work together again. Please read through the following information and do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions at email@example.com.
This document has been written to ensure the safety of VAST patients and to meet the State of Alaska mandate requirements. My deepest concern is to keep you protected and safe; however, even with all of the mitigation efforts outlined below, there is an implied risk with receiving services at this time. If you do not feel comfortable with this risk, please contact me to reschedule. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at (907) 201-0538.
- You will receive a call 24-48 before your appointment to screen for symptoms consistent with COVID-19, recent travel, and exposure to people with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.Upon arrival for your appointment you will be asked to review these questions again. If you answer yes to any of the entry questions, you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Only the client receiving the service may enter the clinic. Please wait in your car before your appointment. No waiting is allowed in the clinic area. You will be called when I am ready for you to enter.
- A face mask must be worn upon entry into the clinic and may not be removed until you exit.
- Upon entry, please wash your hands with adequate soap and hot water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- There will not be any drinking water or cups available. Please bring what you need with you.
- Social distance, a minimum of six feet distance, between yourself and any other patients or practitioners.
- A plastic bin will be provided for you to place all of your belongings, including clothes when undressing. This bin will be disinfested after each treatment session.
- Payment: Credit Card, Check or Cash is accepted. Contactless payment methods such as Apple Pay are preferred.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided in the treatment room for your convenience.
- If after visiting our clinic you learn you or someone in your household tests positive for COVID-19 please notify me immediately.
- There is an implied risk with receiving services at this time. If you do not feel comfortable with this risk please contact me to reschedule. Until further notice there will be no cancellation fees.
- Reservations only. No walk-ins.
- No person is allowed to stay in waiting areas and no beverage services will be provided.
- Only the patient receiving the service may enter the clinic, except for a parent or guardian accompanying an individual with disabilities. Drivers, friends, and relatives cannot enter the clinic.
- Pre-telephonic screening and entry screening will be done to screen for symptoms consistent with COVID-19, recent travel, and exposure to people with suspected or confirmed COVID-19. Any person experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, recent travel outside of Alaska, or contact with anyone with COVID-19 may not enter the clinic.
- Patients will wash their hands immediately upon entry.
- As a service provider, I will wash my hands frequently, including before and after each patient according to CDC guidelines.
- All necessary supplies for patients and clinic to wash hands will be provided.
- Patients must wear a face covering while in the clinic and may not remove it until they have left the clinic, accept when asked to for diagnostic or treatment purposes.
- Employees and practitioners will wear surgical or cloth face masks.
- My mask will be changed and eye protection disinfected between each client.
- Social distancing of at least six-feet between patient-practitioner pairs will be practiced.
- All frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected after each patient with EPA approved to Kill COVID-19 disinfectant: treatment table, TDP lamp, cups, face rest, bolsters Ipad, computer, chairs in treatment room, client personal item bin, light switches, door knobs, pens, toilet, sanitizer pump, sinks and faucets, etc.
- More time will be scheduled between patients to allow for adequate cleaning. Unfortunately, this will result in fewer available appointments each week.
- All linens a patient comes in contact with during their appointment will be changed before the next patient and properly cleaned before use again. While doing laundry a mask and gloves will be worn. Laundry Receptacles (baskets) will be disinfected between uses.
- A window will be slightly open or a HEPA air filtration system will be used to improve ventilation.
- The practitioner will change into “work clothes” when getting to work then change back out to “street clothes” when leaving.
- If a person tests positive with COVID-19 within 14 days of their visit to the clinic, they must notify their practitioner so the clinic can take appropriate action.
- If I, as the service provider, start to display symptoms consistent with COVID-19 I will immediately close VAST (Vessel Acupuncture and Somatic Therapy), get tested and quarantine until cleared to work by a medical professional.
- If an employee is identified as being COVID-19 positive by testing, CDC cleaning and disinfesting will be performed as soon after the confirmation of a positive test as is possible. In lieu of performing CDC cleaning and disinfesting, the clinic may shut down for at least 72 consecutive hours to allow for natural deactivation of the virus followed by site personal performing a comprehensive disinfection of all common surfaces.
COVID-19 Screening Questions:
** You must wear a face mask to enter and may not remove it until you have left the clinic. I will also be wearing a face mask and eye protection during your session. **
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you will need to reschedule your session. Please call (907) 201-0538 to reschedule. Thank you for your honesty and understanding.
Within the past 14 days:
- Have you had any of the following symptoms?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills or Shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell?
- Have you traveled outside the state of Alaska?Have you had contact with anyone suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19?
- Have you traveled outside the state of Alaska?
- Have you had contact with anyone suspected or confirms to have had COVID-19?
I answer NO to all of the questions above.
I answer YES to one or more of the questions and will need to reschedule my appointment.
There is an implied risk with receiving services at this time. If you do not feel comfortable with this risk please contact me to reschedule. Until further notice there will be no cancellation fees.